- . This tool has been developed with the utmost care but does not claim to be accurate or complete. It is seen as a help and orientation for the user. This does not, however, relieve the user of his responsibility to undertake his own careful examination.
- · The Business Case calculation is solely based on Consileon’s own methodology. Results produced by the tool must always be interpreted in the context of the methodology suggested by Consileon. As there is no “one and only correct methodology”to come up with a Business Case, Consileon will not take any liability on its proposed methodology. Consileon will neither be liable for the correctness of calculation results, nor for any derived conclusion or subsequent business decision which have been based on calculation results produced by the tool. Furthermore, liability for slight negligence is, as a matter of principle, excluded. The user should in any case consult their tax counsellor and/or seek legal advice.
- · It is in the sole responsibility of the user to accurately enter data into the tool, especially as there are only limited validations of the tool to support the user’s data entry. Consileon is not liable for results based on wrong entered data.
- · Even though Consileon offers the possibility to store data in its web-based tool, users are asked to store data and calculation results also locally. Consileon will not take any liability concerning the loss of data or damages to data, which has been entered in its tool.
- · By using the tool, the user accepts that there will be not central support provided by Consileon
- · The tool is subject to change (development enhancements, bug fixing, ...) without prior notice to users
- · Consileon will disclose data only to the registered and authorized user, unless required by law, to disclose such data to a Third Party, too. For confidentiality reasons, users are asked to create Business Cases as anonymous as possible. Consileon will in general not be responsible for any leakage of data to an unauthorized Third Party unless required by local law
- · Use of any information on the tool’s free website, is entirely at the user’s risk
- · The tool’s website contains material which is owned or licensed to Consileon. This material includes - but is not limited to - the tool (design, layout, look, appearance, graphics) and its underlying methodology (definition of terms, calculation logic). Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- · Consileon does not want to draw any conclusions on the users of the tool and/orstore sensitive personal data. For that reason, registration (User Name and Password) must be performed anonymously. Furthermore, Consileon will not take any liability on the loss and misuse of registration data on the part of the user.
- · By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
- · From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Although Consileon makes every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant Consileon cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.